What is Accreditation ?
Our Accreditation Services
How to Apply
School of Continuing Studies
Descriptive Material to be submitted
All information must be submitted in English.
Note: For multiple-site location using common materials at each location (marketing materials, curriculum, etc.), submit one copy of the common materials.
Provide a copy of the mission statement
2. Informational materials
Provide a copy of brochure(s), web page, or other marketing materials, with relevant
information about the program or school, including the length of instructional periods.
(1) Provide a curriculum overview such as a scope and sequence document
or other document that includes course objectives and student learning outcomes for all
courses and levels. If you have more than one curricular track (academic, general or
other) please provide a curricular overview for each.
(2) If your program or independent language school /institution offers courses in other
languages or a (TEFL) “Teaching English as a Foreign Language” certificate program,
please include the above documentation for all additional programs.
(3) Submit additional documents, such as from a web page, showing the complete
education offerings of your program or independent language school/institution.
(1) Submit a document that describes the general requirements for institute hiring, such
as degree or training requirements.
(2) Attach a list of current faculty with the following information about each: Name,
formal degree or certificate, years in the field, years teaching for you.
Provide materials showing the facilities at which courses are offered.
6. Student services
List services available to students, such as counseling and advising, housing, health insurance, social
and recreational activities.
Provide documents showing evidence of student enrollment for the past three instructional periods.